ABOUT HIGHER GROUND HOT YOGA
WHY HOT YOGA?
The original hot yoga series was tailored for the Western person and specifically for our cultural problems of job stress, overeating, poor posture, and sedentary lifestyles. Hot Yoga has demonstrated its ability to regenerate tissue and cure chronic ailments.
In time, you’ll learn to focus your mind and control your breath, leading you to work harder, stretch deeper, and enter a space of inner peace. With courage, discipline, and commitment, your yoga practice will blossom, helping you to attain mastery and union of body, mind, and spirit.
- Builds strength, flexibility, balance and endurance.
- Promotes a deep sense of well being.
- Accelerates weight loss.
- Improves posture.
- Maintains youthful appearance.
- Increases mental strength and concentration.
- Reduces stress and promotes better sleep.
WHY THE HEAT?
- Improves elasticity of muscles, fascia and connective tissue, allowing for greater flexibility with less chance of injury.
- Promotes sweating which assists the detoxification process using the body’s largest eliminating organ, the skin.
- Increases production of T cells which enhances the function of the immune system.
- Elevates heart rate which improves the cardiovascular system.
- Dilates capillaries, allowing more oxygen to muscles, tissues, glands and organs helping in the removal of waste products.
1776 North Hill Field Road
Layton, UT, 84041
111 Historical 25th Street B
Ogden, UT 84401
FOLLOW US ON